Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Federal Funding for Hamilton Road Extension Plan Secured

The plan to extend Hamilton Road between Bunn Street and Commerce Parkway has been in the works for a long time. Now, the city of Bloomington has secured the the federal funding to put the project on track to be finished in the summer of 2021. The cost of the project is estimated at between 13 and 15 million dollars. Federal funding is to cover 80 percent, but the city yet to designate funding for the remaining 20 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment